- Wrinkle-free Soft Skin: Smooth castor oil on the face to keep it soft and wrinkle free.
- Clear Skin and Pores: Clean the skin and pores with unpasteurized milk on cotton wool.
- Natural Moisturizer: Make your own moisturizer for normal skin. Mix eight ounces of yogurt with a tablespoon of both lemon juice and orange juice to use on the face as a masque. Remove with damp cloth in about fifteen minutes.
- Skin Conditioner: To condition the skin, make a paste of two tablespoonfuls of cream stirred with one of honey. Leave mixture on skin for five minutes and remove with a wet facial cloth.
- Skin Tone and Pigmentation: A raw potato rubbed on the skin helps lighten pigmentation problems and improves skin tone.
- Natural Masque and Mixtures: It is possible to make a powerful masque by mixing turmeric powder, milk, and sandalwood powder. Leave this mixture on the face for several minutes and remove with water to give the skin vibrancy.
- Smooth Complexion: Apply orange juice to the face for a smoother complexion.
- Facial Hair: Remove facial hair with an application of sesame oil, turmeric powder, and wheat flour in equal proportions.
Try one of the following ayurvedic suggestions to get the beautiful results you desire: